Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I've been tagged...

So, I don't normally do this...but then again, it's not often that I'm "tagged" on a blog. But, alas, it has happened by my college friend Travis "Hero" Tidmore. This is the whole "6th picture from the 6th folder on your computer" one:
This is from 2006 when Anne (my roomie at the time) got free tickets to the Dallas Symphony just because she was a student at Dallas Theological Seminary. There was confusion with our tickets, so we had to sit in the balcony...and we got in trouble for taking this picture... But the next time we went, the tickets were like 11 rows from the stage -- cool! I don't even remember what we saw or what music was showcased, but I do remember we had a lot of fun and we felt classy.

I also remember it was a school night...
Good times!

No comments: