Sunday, October 19, 2008

Chicago Fall Leaf Trip! :)

Last weekend, Eric and I went to Chicago to see his family before Christmas. I was really looking forward to seeing a "real fall." :) Here are some pictures from the trip: Mirror Lake National Park, Wisconsin
Riverboat Tour down the Upper Dells, Wisconsin:
That's the famous jumping dog...
No fall trip is complete without a good old fashioned Maze of Maize:

We ended our trip with a free visit to Field Museum (thanks, Target!). We saw Sue, the most complete T-Rex -- so cool!

We also ate at Girabaldi's Pizza, which was Eric's favorite, growing up.

1 comment:

The Brackeens said...

The fall is so gorgeous in PA, too. I honestly just stare at the trees and think about how much I will miss that when I move back to Texas. Oh well...lots of cool things in Texas that aren't in PA! ;)