There are seven of us gals who are BFF from ACU. We've gotten to see each other twice this summer because of weddings! So, I guess now there are more than seven. :)
Angie and Matt's wedding weekend was fun and relaxed. They love each other so much and are so sweet to each other. They're a hoot, too!
Angie was a beautiful bride!
Anyone? Anyone? Here are the single gals of our group. I'm not quite sure what they're doing, but it was funny. These gals are amazing.
Angie was a beautiful bride!
Anyone? Anyone? Here are the single gals of our group. I'm not quite sure what they're doing, but it was funny. These gals are amazing.
1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun! That's so exciting Angie got married:) At some point we are going to have to get back to Texas to see all of you!
Post a Comment