Thursday, February 28, 2008

glasses

I got glasses! I'm really trying to get used to having something sit on my nose again. I've had glasses since high school, but 1. they were dorky. 2. they kind of broke, and 3. I tried contacts...then "untried" contacts... so there you go!

Also, here's an example of what Eric and I do for fun... We were successful in completing a good portion of the song, with harmony, without practice, before the video was taken... Eric and I both tend to break into random song, but in slightly different ways... He is full volume ALL THE TIME, where as I give up after a short period of embarrassment. He doesn't really care about all that. I think we're a good match!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are blogging again. Love you, Dad

Allison said...

Welcome back. I don't check you that often, but I am glad to see updates. Elizabeth is sitting with me and after figuring out who I was looking at told me we needed to go get a 4T white dress. She might be a little excited about June!
The glasses look good by the way!

Unknown said...

Laura-
I was excited to find your blog via Allison's. CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement, so very exciting!

Allison (Bradfield) Lewis