Monday, July 17, 2006

Dancing Around the World

What a great way to document a trip! My favorite was when he was in Rwanda. When I went to Benin, the kids acted the same way when I brought my camera.

I couldn't get the video to embed into this post (anyone?? keeps saying the tag is broken).

Check it out and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Brantly said...

Hey laura! thats cool! do you know him? well check out my blog and my podcast blog! please leave a comment!
love
brantly

Mad Rappin EW said...

That was a really cool video. I might just have to look at that video again before I decide what random country I visit next. I'm not callin him a phoney or anything like that but I'm not sure if he's actually at all the places or if he's just using some video editing program to make it look like he's at all the places.

After seeing that I wanna go to the indoor skiing place in the United Arab Emirates.