~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To 6th grade girls:
Hey, welcome to Vivian Field Middle School. My name is Cassandra and let me give you advice to survive middle school. OK, girls, say you see a boy and you like him and he asks you out and you only knew him for a few days, what do you say? Here, take it from someone who has been there before, say NO because he might have been dared or he is just using you to get a girl that he likes. It might be hard but say NO. Just say this, "I'm sorry, but NO because we don't know each other. How about we get to know each other a little better?" If he says never mind, then that will give you a hint that he doesn't like you, K?
If you like a boy, please DO NOT ASK HIM OUT -- that would be weird but also not very cool and if you have to wait 2 years or longer, just wait because the right guy will come at the right time - that I promise you. Girls, don't try to show off in front of a boy because then he will think you are kinda crazy. Just be yourself and if he doesn't like you for who you are then just move on because you want a boyfriend that likes you for who you are, OK? Boys will come and go so just stick to being yourself and sooner or later you will find a boyfriend that really likes you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty good for a 12 year old... Let's hope she can stick to her own advice... Have a terrific Thursday!
6 comments:
so thats what i've been doing wrong...
What wise advice! You give that girl a hug from me. Well, if that's allowed. If not, then just tell her that I completely agree. :) Good luck with finals...mine were done about a week ago and I just got back to the states yesterday. AND, I'm coming to Texas this summer. :) FInally!
jacque, let me know when you're in texas!!!
Can I send that along with my 8th grade girls?? Although, she said you may have to wait a year or two. I had to wait till college!
I really enjoy reading your blog. Thank you for sharing all the fun things you do and now the wise things your students write.
Dad
That's great advice! I think we should pass it along to some of our pressed and caressed folks too!
Post a Comment