After dinner and a movie, we went back to the apartment to open presents. Eric decided to give me all of his gift cards he's earned at work! They haven't come in the mail yet, though, so here is a picture of my present. The shirt and pants says "gift card to Old Navy" or "gift card to Express." He even cut out little brown boots like the ones I have! :) So precious.
The best part of gift-giving with Eric is always the card. He always makes his own cards. He has a stash of construction paper in one of his drawers, and he's pretty crafty. Since on our trip to Germany we saw several cuckoo clocks (including a huge one in the town square building), he made me this card:
The little bird even pops out of the door. Plus, when you open the card, he wrote, "I'm cuckoo for you" or something cute.
I'm so lucky!
1 comment:
How fun! Glad you have such good memories of your first Christmas together! On our first Christmas Jeff wore a santa hat and stuck all the christmas bows on his head. Funny guy. :)
Post a Comment